It’s 2016 and there are over 40 million singles dating online, and thats just in the U.S. The online dating scene is just saturated as a crowded bar. Wether you’re searching for love online or you’re doing things the old fashioned way, the key is to stand out while being yourself. One picture can be the difference between meeting getting a date and getting passed by. Dating today is fast; iy can hapen in a single swipe. This can be scary and intimidating but with confidence in who you are, a good attitude, and the right tools, you can be on your way to finding a loving and fulfilling relationship with the partner you’re looking for.
Finding love online is not just about having the good profile. Throwing up a few good photos and writing a few lines about yourself just won’t cut it. A good profile may score you a first date but it wont get you a loving relationship. This is why i work with cliets beyond the profiles and get to know my clients personally. All consultations are done via video call followed by an in person meeting in which i get to know you on a deeper level. I see how many clients date and opserve the patterns and habits that are holding them back. I learn everything i can; how do you feel about yourself? how do you feel about where you are in life? what areas are you looking to improve? What type of mate would you? I work with a team of renowned personal trainers, stylists, therapists, and planners, all with the goal of helping you be the best you so you can be the best you and the best partner.
My ideal client is:
- You are 29 years old or older with an established career
- You are serious desire a committed/long term relationship
- You appreciate my hands on approach (in person meetings, phone call, date paling, etc).
- You have tried online dating but you’re not haven’t been getting your desires matches or meeting the right people
- You’re ready to INVEST in yourself and your love life the same way you have in your career
- You live In NYC or you are able to travel to mid town New York office.